International Travelers

IPMI Parking & Mobility Conference & Expo
June 11-14, 2023


International Travelers

IPMI Welcomes Attendees International Attendees

Each year hundreds of international visitors visit the IPMI Parking & Mobility Conference & Expo, taking advantage of the world's best education, networking events, and looking for the chance to see cutting edge products and services. 


Make sure you are checking current travel restrictions before registering.

Translate Web Pages

If you would like this or other pages translated, visit Enter the web site address or copy and paste text for translation.

Are You Prepared for Travel to The United States?

The U.S. government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the United States. The visa application process may have increased the length of time required to receive your visa, so it is very important to apply for your visa at least 90 days prior to your departure. The information below provides important links and details that should make the process easier for you. Please contact IPMI if you need assistance.

Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization. Check to see if you are eligible for this program here.  

Letter of Invitation from IPMI Parking & Mobility Conference and Expo

Once you have registered for the IPMI Parking & Mobility Conference and Expo, you may need an invitation from IPMI in order to obtain your visa. Upon completion of your registration, please see the below directions. If you are unable to obtain a visa we will issue a full refund of your registration, without charging the cancellation fee.

Visas and Travel Restrictions

If you have questions about visas and other travel restrictions, check with your local U.S. consulate or visit these helpful websites:

Visa Waiver Program & Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)

Citizens of certain countries must apply for a regular visa, such as a B1/B2 visa to visit the United States. At the same time, there are also countries that have simplified entry regulations. These countries are members of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).

If a person has a passport and the citizenship of a VWP member country, the visa for the USA can be applied for in a compact online procedure. The visa issued upon successful participation in the Visa Waiver Program is called ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).

Helpful Tips When Applying for Your Visa

  • Review the U.S. Department of State Web site.
  • Apply for your visa as early as possible and at least 90 days prior to your departure date. Make this a priority.
  • Obtain a Letter of Invitation from IPMI (see directions below).
  • Check your passport expiration date to make sure it will be valid for at least six more months.
  • If you already have a visa, check the expiration date to make sure it will not expire before your trip is completed.

Requesting a Letter of Invitation from IPMI

  • First, you must register online and pay your registration in full. 
  • Send an email to with the following details:
    • Full Name as it appears on Passport
    • Country of Origin
    • Birth Date
    • Passport Number
    • Passport Expiration Date

Please Note

  • You must be registered and paid in full in order to receive a Letter of Invitation.
  • Complete one request for each person requiring a Letter of Invitation.
  • Only requests submitted via email will be processed. Obtaining a Letter of Invitation from IPMI will not guarantee that you will be approved for a visa. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains a visa applicant's intended purpose for travel. U.S. Embassy officers look at the totality of an applicant's personal situation in determining visa eligibility.

Currency Exchange Rate

Calculate the rate of exchange from your home currency to US Dollars to assist you in budgeting any show or travel fees.

Back to Top