One of the foremost benefits of attending the 2020 IPMI Conference & Expo is the conference educational programming. IPMI strives to bring you intriguing, timely, useful information from the most engaging, knowledgeable and inspirational speakers in the industry. IPMI is pleased to present an education schedule by instructors who will share their expertise and real-world experiences that are sure to increase the professional levels of the attendees.
A variety of session types puts you in control of your own development with options for inspiration, peer learning, in-depth exploration, and hands-on training across a wide-range of subjects. Taught by some of the most innovative, inspiring and creative leaders in the industry, you’ll keep your skill set competitive and fresh.
- General Sessions: World-class experts inspire by sharing unique experiences, knowledge, and ideas.
- GameChanger Sessions: Thought leaders from diverse perspectives highlight ideas and innovations transforming the landscape of the industry.
- Track Education: Over 50 education sessions dispersed through five tracks delivering the most timely and relative content in the industry.
- Learning Labs: 45-minute presentations with an emphasis on technology to help you gain further understanding on how technology is changing the industry and how it best fits in your operation. Runs concurrently with show hours on the show floor.
- Shoptalks: Provide an open forum to discuss challenges, solutions and successes with your counterparts, emerging leaders and even consultants in the industry.
- Trending Now Shoptalks
- Facility Tours: Get a birds eye view of how other facilities are streamlining their operations,
- Multi-Day Courses and Workshops: In-depth practical instruction to enhance capabilities and critical skills.
The IPMI Conference program and event policies are subject to change at any time. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website and you acknowledge that you must take appropriate steps to verify information before acting upon it. In cases of questions, contact email@example.com